Scopa

The greater the tendency to integrate man into mechanical and systemic effects, the more you have to swim against the tide, towards the hypothesis of the illogical sovereignty of material intelligence. I don't look upon this as a mystical hypothesis, or a magic bullet. It's just the only one left with a humorous element attatched.
Increasingly, I have found, it is machines , not people, who get nervous. Tinkering technology surrounds me in my daily routine. I've noticed people only become nervous if they force themselves to look or act like machines. Perhaps I've been working too close, or surrounded by this "Window" of technology for longer than I should? Perhaps I haven't been around it long enough?
I have of late, been feeling that I need an infinite stretch of time ahead just in order to think. Infinite energy just to make the smallest decision. The world is getting denser. The immense number of useless projects is bewildering. Too many things have to be put into balance, and there is no sense of scale to these projects. Consistent adjustments, usually with additional add ons. Working with and towards uncertain scale. You can't disappear any longer. You die in a complete and total state of indecision, and scale reassessment.

Comments