The Bridge


Saturday night was a wild packed evening of installation/human congestion at the Bridge Motel. It's one part in a three motel themed event put on by MotelMotelMotel. It hit a nerve, because the place was packed. It's a rare event around here to have and to see a night where it felt like everyone in the community was here. I hope it isn't the last time an event of this sort comes around.



Like what I had read of happenings in the 1960's, confusion, congestion, and extreme amounts of intrigue were all part of the night at the Bridge...


Comments

Anonymous said…
Harold,
Don't you think it is so funny there were so many people there, yet I only ran into one or two people I know. I hope that wasn't then end of interesting things in good old Seattle. Cheerios.
Anonymous said…
Sorry I missed you! It was indeed a special night...

d
Steven LaRose said…
trying to squash my envy here