Nudge


my - Oil on Canvas Panels - 13"x9" - 2002-03

- my is a painting I did for a show in Minneapolis in 2004 and was actually grateful to get it back after the show at Circa Gallery came down. It's now here in the office of my painting studio, and is a work that nudges me, in a good way to keep at it.
I've had it in every office I've made for myself, first at Microsoft when I was in charge of the storage and movement of the art collection there, and then back to CoHo loft when I had my studio on Capital Hill. Now it's here in my Ballard studio. Its a map for me somehow, that guides, and reminds me, to move...keep moving, keep working...

cont'd


.

Comments

Rad. I'd want to hang onto this one too.
Mary Buek said…
I love this piece, especially the "M" half of it.
Unknown said…
Yeah keep working! This is a great piece. The texture and bold black give it the look of a relic.
It also has a mystical quality to it.

De Leva