Garage 12 AM


Been going out at night, seeing a few things differently, architecture, light, objects and places being still. Walking in chilled air. It clears my head in a aesthetic manner, I get ideas rolling block to block, step by step. I'm reminded that when I was in college, I would often step out of the studio there on Western's campus and take a good stroll, and see so many familiar things very differently. The Richard Serra sculpture, "Wright's Triangle, was lit from below, as was the Mark DiSuvero sculpture, "For Handel". So I'm taking my camera with me, and have some desire now to document the city and all it's little neuances as I walk to clear my head. The above photos are just the start of some of this, as Lisa and I went for a walk the other night after the COCA 24 Hour Painting marathon.

Comments