Syndicate update

24"x24" Oil and Acrylic on Canvas

re-vised for your enjoyment...

Comments

I think we are thinking along the same lines...
Anonymous said…
As I scrolled down and looked at the paintings from September, I relized why I like these recent two more (personal opinion mind you). It is because last month's were more even-spread, and these two have some feeling of "force" that is operating on the ringlets. It is the balance without even-spread that is cool. It is the broadening range with a limited tool set that is cool. I can hardly wait to get to where you are. (I just keep thinking "patience. .. . .patience). I could go on and on.

What's your Paypal price for these?

I don't know if White's has e-mailed you yet, but I'd be interested in a vicarious blog post of your night on the town with him.