9.17.2007

The Bridge


Saturday night was a wild packed evening of installation/human congestion at the Bridge Motel. It's one part in a three motel themed event put on by MotelMotelMotel. It hit a nerve, because the place was packed. It's a rare event around here to have and to see a night where it felt like everyone in the community was here. I hope it isn't the last time an event of this sort comes around.



Like what I had read of happenings in the 1960's, confusion, congestion, and extreme amounts of intrigue were all part of the night at the Bridge...


3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Harold,
Don't you think it is so funny there were so many people there, yet I only ran into one or two people I know. I hope that wasn't then end of interesting things in good old Seattle. Cheerios.

Daniel Flahiff said...

Sorry I missed you! It was indeed a special night...

d

Steven LaRose said...

trying to squash my envy here