Preparing for Minneapolis


I leave for Minneapolis tomorrow for the opening of my show on Saturday evening. If by any chance you are somehow in the area, feel free to come by the opening from 6-9 PM at Circa Gallery located at 210 North 1st St.
I'm super excited to see the gallery, since my last show at Circa they moved to a new location, which artist Richard Hutter was kind enough to send me images of recently, and the new space looks so great. I'll be posting from Minneapolis and hope to take lots of pictures and even a little video of the space. I'll also be hoping to snap things I spot that I think interest my curious eye. Click here to follow in more detail...
See you in Minneapolis!

The Replacements - The Ledge.mp3

Comments

Adeaner said…
BE U TI FULL !!
thanks tackad!
M.A.H. said…
The work looks gorgeous in that space.
Eva said…
They all look just beautiful!